Woodland/Hanrahan Elementary School Uniform Dress Code
All students – Boys and Girls
1. Dress code consists of a white, navy blue, or red top with a collar, dark blue, black or khaki uniform bottoms (NO JEANS ARE PERMITTED), and dark belt if bottoms with loops are worn. Bottoms consist of pants, skirts, shorts, jumpers, or skorts.
2. Pants must be neat, clean and fit properly. SAGGING PANTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. BELTS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
3. The length of skirts, shorts, jumpers and skorts must be no shorter than the end of the fingertip when standing and arms are down at the side.
4. Shirttails and blouses must be tucked in when they are so designated.
5. Writing on tops is limited to school logo and/or name.
6. T-shirts worn underneath tops must be white and have no writing on them.
7. Reasonable cleanliness of both person and clothing is required.
8. Hair must be kept clean and combed.
9. Shoes must be worn at all times. It is recommended that for health reasons, socks or stockings be worn with shoes.
We encourage children to bring a jacket or sweater to wear inside the classrooms when they are too cool from either the air-conditioning or changing weather.